19 February, 2014

ROBBIE BASHO - 'BLUE CRYSTAL FIRE' [VISIONS OF THE COUNTRY, 1978]

Blue crystal fire / Blue crystal fire
Burn brightly in me / Burn brightly in me
In me my love
Smooth singing sunshine / Smooth singing sunshine
Wrap your blanket around me / Wrap your blanket around me my love
Fast flowing waterfall / Fast flowing waterfall
Wash my tears away / Wash my tears away my love
Deep within the forest
there I wait for you my love
Deer with silver antlers / Deer with silver antler
Come and play with me / Come and play with me my love
Sweet smiling moonbeams / Sweet smiling moonbeams 
Be my rhapsody / Be my rhap-so-deep
So-deep my love
 
 
 
Blue crystal fire, Blue crystal fire
Burn brightly in me, Burn brightly in me, in me, my love!
Read more at http://www.lyrics.com/blue-crystal-fire-lyrics-robbie-basho.html#wHgx4UtEyMMWbmkB.99

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great find.his voice reminds me of many people but the closest ones are tindersticks vocalist and slightly the fleetfoxes.

    ReplyDelete