20 March, 2013

JIM JAMES - 'STATE OF THE ART (A.E.I.O.U)' [REGIONS OF LIGHT AND SOUND OF GOD, 2013]

This is a journey into space. And we all know, anything can happen into space.
This song ('State Of The Art (A.E.I.O.U') keeps me dazed (anytime I listen to it!), as if I were before a mirage in the desert heat, a slow song climax that makes me always want to know if the oasis is not a real mirage.
But, wait a minute: there are no oasis in space... I followed all the wrong dreams.
















The light come
The light go
How far will reach?
ain't no but I know

And when the dawn breaks
the crate will fall
and down to come baby
crater in all.

And now I know you need for dark
just as much as the sun
but you're signing on forever
when you get in and blow.

















A.E.I.O.U, A.E.I.O.U
I use the state of the art
technology
suppose to make a better living
all a better human being

we got all eyes all cross
the tips roll tight
and I'm streaming to remember
just what means to be alive.


A life worth living
now you can feel it in your chest
building like a little bullets
and just building optimist
and you build it up strong,
and you fill it up with love,
and you play for good reign,
all from the Lord above. 



No comments:

Post a Comment