14 March, 2013

SUUNS [IMAGES DU FUTUR, 2013]

MUSIC WON'T SAVE YOU
I know what we’re about and I know what we’re doing. And this album is a development on what we’re doing. And if I didn’t think that we were going to develop more in the future and that the next album after that was going to change from what we doing than I don’t think we’d do it all. And I can see the band shifting all the time, and incorporating different things and I am sure that in the future we’ll be a very different sounding band. I hope that’s a good thing. I think it’s exciting'.
...
Look away, away from the light
I’m not trying, trying to lie
I hear your man immitate a song
Yeah music won’t save you.

MINOR WORK
'We have an unwritten rule that we don’t use computers because that could potentially be a rabbit hole we couldn’t get out of. The live show is the best part of the job so it’s important that it’s tight and that we’re all feeling good about it'.



No comments:

Post a Comment