26 February, 2012

    DEERHUNTER - 'HE WOULD HAVE LAUGHED'

















    Only bored as I get older
    find the ways to (cult)
    cult of time
    Only bored as I get older
    find new ways to spend my time

    I'm a gold digging man
    find my money find my land
    I'm a gold gold digging man
    I won't rest 'til I buy your land

    Sweetness cums suffering
    in sweetness comes suffering
    I won't rest till I can't breathe
    I can't breathe with you
    looking at me

    I get bored as I get older
    can you help me figure this out?

    Come on, dream on:
    "I lived on a table - I don't know where to
    go. I know my friends would... I know
    where my friends are now. I lived on a
    farm, yeah. I never lived on a farm.
    Where did my friends go? Where did my
    friends go?"

    What do you do when you're
    sleeping?
    Where did you go when you said:
    "I don't need nobody on my bond"
    Where do your friends go?
    Where do they see you?
    What did you want to be?
    Ahh shut the hell

    No comments:

    Post a Comment