20 March, 2012

YEAH, I'M INSANELY JEALOUS OF YOU SOFT BOYS
















But I'm insanely jealous of the people that you see
And I'm insanely jealous of the people that aren't me
And I'm insanely jealous of the places that you go
And I'm insanely jealous of the people that you know
And I'm insanely jealous of the hairs upon your back
And I'm insanely jealous of the spiders in your path
And I'm insanely jealous of the stains upon your feet
And I'm insanely jealous of the stuff inside your feet
And I'm insanely jealous of the things upon your bed
And I'm insanely jealous of the jerk that's in your head
And I'm insanely jealous of the people that you love
And I'm insanely jealous of the fingers in your glove
And I'm insanely jealous of you
Insanely jealous of you
Insanely jealous of you
Insanely jealous of YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment