14 November, 2011

FORMER GHOSTS - 'DREAMS'

















... In my favorite one
there is an ocean sky and salty lips
lightning and the sound of waves
You once said that you remembered
why it is so hard to stay away
So don't
well don't...
Do all these dreams only mean a thing to me?
just close your eyes and meet me there
oh meet me there

You once said you remembered
why it is so hard to stay away...

//ne shqip
Former Ghosts - 'Endrra'

... Ne te preferuaren (endrren) time
ndodhet nje qiell mbi oqean dhe buze te kripura
shkreptima dhe tingull valesh
Ti dikur ke thene se e mbaje mend
pse ishte aq e veshtire te rrinim larg
Keshtuqe mos
mos...
Mos duan te gjithe keto endrra te me tregojne dicka mua?
Vetem mbyll syte e tu dhe me tako atje
Oh, me tako atje

ti dikur ke thene se e mbaje mend
pse ishte aq e veshtire te rrinim larg

No comments:

Post a Comment